Vincent is a Senior Associate in the Firm’s Dispute Resolution Group. He has many years of experience in litigation and arbitration and has appeared at all superior courts of record in Nigeria. Vincent regularly represents and advises a wide range of local and international clients across various areas including arbitration, commercial litigation, tax advisory, energy & natural resources, and intellectual property.
- Member, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators UK
- Member, Business Recovery and Insolvency Practitioners Association of Nigeria.
- Nigerian Law School, B.L
- University of Nigeria, LL.B
- Co-author of the Nigerian chapter of Getting the Deal Through Publications:
- Tax Disputes and Litigation Review