Miriam is a Senior Associate in the Firm’s Corporate and Commercial Practice Group and heads the Corporate and Regulatory Services Practice of the Firm. She advises on matters pertaining to corporate law, regulatory compliance, labor and immigration, insolvency, alien participation, and foreign investment. Miriam heads the Firm’s team providing company secretarial and nominee services to various clients under the Firm’s company secretarial portfolio.
She is also a part of the Firm’s Legislative Oversight and Governmental Activities Group that monitors legislative activities and tracks bills at the National Assembly for industry associations.
- Member, Business Recovery and Insolvency Practitioners Association of Nigeria
- Member, Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria.
- Nigerian Law School, B.L
- Ebonyi State University, LL.B
- Contributor to the World Bank’s Doing Business in Nigeria Series
Co-author on the Nigerian chapter of Getting the Deal Through Publications:
- Corporate Governance 2021
- Email: email@example.com