Gloria is a Senior Associate in the Firm’s Energy and Natural Resources Group. She advises Nigerian and foreign clients on complex legal issues in the oil and gas, and power sectors as well as matters of regulatory compliance. She also advises multinational and statutory corporations on issues pertaining to energy and natural resources, infrastructure and privatization, corporate and commercial law.
Gloria is involved in structuring oil and gas asset acquisitions, advising on transaction documentation and sector specific regulatory issues.
- Member, Association of Petroleum Negotiators (AIPN)
- Member, The Nigerian Gas Association
- Member, Energy Institute.
- University of Aberdeen LL.M
- Nigerian Law School, B.L
- Benue State University, LL.B
Co-authors: Alternative Energy and Power 2021 in Nigeria published by Chambers and Partners
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org